Healthier, for the sake of truth

 

There's suspicion that vegetarians' immune system might be stronger than people who eat animals. It should be taken with a grain of salt, and be rational.


I do feel confident of my immune system because of my habits, rather than because of what I hear here and there. I think it's objectively logical that we are a frugivorous animal, because even vegetables have to be cooked for us to be able to digest them, not to say animals bodies or other secretions. If we are eating or drinking (alcohol for instance) things our body is not designed to process, we cannot be healthier than somebody that does not. We might not die tomorrow, but for the sake of truth, we cannot keep lying to ourselves and our children that we're healthier than people with healthier lifestyles, it's wayward.

 

Lennarth Anaya 

Comentarios