The way we are

In the current city I'm living on physicians don't want to attend my dogs because they don't like me. In other words, they are punishing my dogs because of the way I am.

All my life it has been like that and I have an advice for you:

When so many people have disliked you, they use to say it means something is wrong you, not with them. Perhaps you want to change the way you are so people start liking you... and you change again when meeting new people because they all will want a very different version of yourself.

Lennarth Anaya


PS. In summary, they don't like me for being direct and demand fair deals, no matter if I'm dealing with a physician, a carpenter or my boss. This post is by no means an apology to flawed personalities. Smart people can recognize constructive criticism based on its quality, not on ad-populum.

Comentarios