Tyrant governments and their citizens

The sweetest woman I have ever met in my life is Russian, and one of the best managers I have worked for is Chinese. I hate their governments (almost all in the world, but those ones especially), albeit their citizens are not to be blame and it would be wise if their citizens understand it too. Some people still feel outraged not by what their governments are doing, but by whom dares to question them, because they are slaves of their government, there's no other way to say it.

 

When the US invaded Iraq, their government tried to polarize any country who opposed with a discurse of "they are not our friends then". Enough of tyrants.

 
My best wishes to Ukraine, Taiwan and all the countries being threat by bigot super powers.

 

Lennarth Anaya 

Comentarios